Book a gift voucher for our entry level supercar driving taster. This offer is designed to cope with any budget with the recipient having the opportunity to upgrade their driving time and add-ons. The standard itinerary is 3 miles of pure speed in the likes of a Ferrari or Lamborghini definitely a beats a pair of socks and slippers!
Arrival, sign on and safety briefing
3 miles driving in your chosen supercar
(high-speed passenger ride if an upgrade fee is paid)
Cars to choose from include Ferrari, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin, Audi R8, Porsche, Nissan GT-R and BMW i8.
Please allow being at the venue for up to 1.5 hours.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that. Cars are subject to availability and not all cars will be available at all venues.
Great Tew Estate Driving Centre (Oxfordshire).
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £20 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £10. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Viewing is available for spectators
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available on selected weekdays throughout the Year. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.