Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £9.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
This most creative and forward thinking of experiences for two to enjoy will see you joining the East London Street Art Tour, and exploring the vibrant and eclectic street art in this unique community in the heart of the capital around Shoreditch and Hoxton. This two hour tour is led by Steve, who is an expert street art photographer, and is very knowledgeable and passionate about the world of urban art. He also happens to know this area of East London and all its many courtyards, buildings and streets - and the art and those behind it - like the back of his hand, so you can be sure you’re being led by the very best. The tour starts from Old Street station, from where you’ll begin your exploration of the many spectacular pieces of street art on offer, from vast murals to undiscovered gems not noticeable to the average passerby, with a vivid mixture of colours, shapes, styles and influences at play, more often than not taking on a social or political message. And whilst Banksy, who made his name round these parts, is now world renowned for bringing street art to national and worldwide attention, you’ll get to bear witness to some of the most forward thinking and contemporary street art around. And because new pieces appear almost as quickly as old ones disappear, there’s always something different to discover. The street art of the likes of Jim Vision, Otto Schade and Thierry Noir among others, daubed, stencilled or even sprayed onto everything from shutter doors to walls on this edgy urban landscape with a multicultural vibe is sure to appeal and offer something different for you both to witness together on this coolest of sightseeing tours to take in on the capital. Definitely bring your camera or camera phone along for this one!
A guided photography tour for two of East London
Focuses on the street art of Shoreditch and Hoxton
Works by Stik, Woskersky, Jim Vision and more
Learn to take photos of striking street art works
Two hour walking photography tour for two through Shoreditch, Hoxton and Brick Lane
Learn about the various artists that show off their creative skills on brick walls and other surfaces
Photograph the art using your camera or camera phone
Opportunity to spray a stencil on a canvas to take home with you
Tours finish at Brick Lane with its amazing street food outlets and market stalls and shops
You will form part of a group of up to 20 participants
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected Saturdays and Sundays between March and October
Tours start at 11:00 or 14:00
Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Not suitable for spectators
Participants must bring their own camera or camera phone
An 18-55mm lens is recommended for some of the larger artwork
Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear should be worn
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Street Art Photography Tour for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £29.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.