Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £40.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Try your hand at making handcrafted soap! You will learn how to manufacture all-natural soaps the old-fashioned way during this soap making course in Kent, and you'll also get a delicious homemade afternoon tea at the conclusion of the day. In 2014, Paula started a soap-making company and sold products to Kent residents and local craft stores. She enjoys developing and producing skincare products that are gentle and cleansing. Her soaps are made using only natural oils, scents, and colours.
Learn how to make artisan soap in Kent
Soap making courses using all natural ingredients
Create up to eight bars of soap to your recipe
Course concludes with an afternoon tea
Beginners course in soap making
Afternoon tea served at the end of your course
Learn how to make traditional cold process soap
Create your own scent blends from essential oil and colour your soap
Formulate your own soap recipes
Learn about the properties of soap making oils
Introduction to compliance, safety regulations and legalities when selling soaps
Take home a batch of approximately 8 bars of your homemade soap
Soap ingredients, protective equipment and refreshments are provided
Selected weekend dates throughout the year
Courses start at 10:00 finishing at 15:00
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
All soaps made are palm oil free
You will form part of a group of up to 12 people
Not suitable for spectators
Minimum age 18
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £120.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.