Take to the skies with a Silverstone Sightseeing Flight. The helicopter tour will take off from Turweston and will give you incredible views of the Northamptonshire countryside. You will be flying in an executive Jet Ranger helicopter and feel like a VIP being guided around the area from above. Below your feet will be the beautiful grade 1 listed Stowe school, the National Trust’s Stowe Garden and the famous Silverstone Circuit that hosts massive events such as F1 and MotoGP. You will be able to see the different circuits clearly from your bird's eye view. A fantastic gift for someone who loves F1 but wants a tour with a difference.
Sightseeing tours by helicopter over Silverstone
See the famous race circuit and beyond
Fly over Althorp House, Stowe
Helicopter sightseeing flight
Flights are taken in a Jet Ranger helicopter
Your flight will be shared with up to 4 passengers
15 minute flight duration
Highlights include: Silverstone and Stowe School
Shared flights are sold on the basis that all seats are occupied.
The helicopter operator will do its best to fill all the seats including offering the option to add another fare paying companion(s).
Flights may be rescheduled in the event that all the seats cannot be filled.
Any such situation will be communicated to you by the helicopter operator in advance of the flight date
Minimum Age: 6 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Selected weekends between April and October
All flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
You must ring on the morning of the day to check the flight is going ahead
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Spectators are welcome to watch your departure and arrival
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £99.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.