'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The ultimate race car experience.
Introducing the brand new Drive Silverstone Race Car experience – feel like a real racing driver at the Home of the British Grand Prix!You'll be eased in gently with a demonstration lap from a professional instructor before teaching you the racing lines in an exquisite BMW M2’s.Then it’s time to put your newly found skills to the test and go it alone in our Formula Silverstone Single-Seaters. These light, fast, aerodynamic racing cars have incredible grip and astonishing speed – you’ll never look at Formula 1® drivers the same way again.
30 minute safety briefing
Instructor demonstration lap in BMW M2
Session 1: 4 laps in BMW M2
Session 2: 20 minute driving session in Formula Silverstone
15 minute performance debrief
Circuit: Stowe Circuit
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Please note once you have been booked onto a date and time, no changes or cancellations can be made.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Age: 18 or over.
Height: 5ft 2 ins – 6ft 4ins (contact us if you’re over 6ft 4ins).
Maximum weight: 18 stone.
Drivers must wear a long-sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (flip flops are not permitted).
Licence required? Yes, full UK manual driving licence for at least one year. Please bring it on the day.
International full manual licences/permits are acceptable on the condition that the driver can communicate well in English.
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
Selected Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. Sessions from 10:45 onwards.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.