'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Challenge the Silverstone Drift Course. Ready to get behind the wheel of a 165bhp Caterham and put your drifting skills to the test? We'll ease you in gently with a demo from a professional racing driver before you go it alone, challenge the drift course, and take on a challenger in a head-to-head race.
Driver safety briefing
Demo by professional race driver
Session 1 – Drift Control Skills – learn to control the car
Session 2 – Drift Course – take on the course with more speed
Session 3 – Drift Battle – head-to-head race
Debrief and driver assessment
Circuit: Silverstone Drift Arena
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Age: 18 or over.
Height: 5ft 2ins – 6ft 6ins.
Maximum weight: 18 stone.
Drivers must wear a long sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (flip flops are not permitted).
Licence required: Yes, full UK manual driving licence for at least one year. Please bring it on the day.
International full manual licences/permits are acceptable on the condition that the driver can communicate well in English.
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
Selected Saturdays throughout the year.
Please note once you have been booked onto a date and time, no changes or cancellations can be made.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.