Meet your new woolly best friend while Sheep Trekking on a farm near Taunton, Somerset. You won't be feeling sheepish once you meet the sheep you will be leading, the farms sheep Daisy, Rose, Flop, Larry, Parsnip, Buddy, Burtie, Steve, Eric, Robyn and Cloud tail are super friendly. Feed the sheep treats while walking them round the 100 acre farm. There is no better therapy than animals so you will be feeling super relaxed by your flock mates. Your session will last around 1 and a half hours and you will be part of a group of up to 6 people. You won’t have to share as you will have your very own sheep to trek alongside. There is no doubt you will have a woolly good time Sheep Trekking.
Sheep trekking on the farm near Taunton
Buddy up with your sheep for a walk
Stroll around the 100 acre farm estate
You'll be on a working farm
Meet and greet the friendly sheep and give them snacks
Lead a sheep and stroll across fields and through woodland
Each participant can lad their own sheep
Plenty of photo opportunities and time to enjoy the scenery
You will from part of a group of up to 6 participants and 6 sheep for this experience
Allow one and half hours on this experience
If juniors do not feel comfortable leading a sheep they can share a sheep with a participating adult
Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Minimum Age: 3 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
During the lambing season (10th February - 16th March) treks operate on a reduced rota
Dates are subject to availability
Weekdays: 9:30 and 13:30
Saturdays: 9:30 and 15:30
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Sheep Trekking in Somerset Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £25.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.