'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The ultimate shark cage diving experience in South Africa. Get on board with a professional team that will take you on a diving adventure that you will never forget (even if you want to!). You will come face to face with the Oceans top predator - The Great White Shark - and watch them feed in their natural habitat. Your trip also includes accommodation at a luxurious 19th Hole Guest Lodgwhich is built on the site of the old Hermanus Golf Course Club House. The lodge is the ideal place to stay before and/ or after your Boat Trip. In the heart of Hermanus, only one mile from the town centre the lodge offers easy access to the town. If required we will even pick you up and drop you off from at Airport!
The trip begins at 10am from Klein Bay as you will set sail for 'Shark Alley'.
Drop anchor and begin attracting Great Whites with a specially formulated ?Chum? mixture.
Once the Great Whites arrive, you will have the opportunity to photograph them feeding at the surface, right alongside the boat.
After a briefing on basic snorkelling techniques you will enter the Shark Diving Cage and be submerged for 20 - 30 minutess of sheer excitement.
Return to port at around 3pm
You'll be on the boat for 4 to 6 hours.
This voucher covers the cost of your boat trip and 1 nights accommodation for 1 person. This voucher can be used any time within it's 10 month validity period subject to availability. Flights and travel not included. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Cage Diving does not require a scuba certification. Minimal snorkelling experience is all you need to go down in the cage. Should you not want to get in the water, the Sharks can be observed closely from the boat as they are surface feeders. All diving equipment is supplied free of charge, including towels. Warm clothing, a cap, sun block, camera & film are essential items you need to bring. A light lunch, cool drinks, fruit & other snacks will be provided on board. The experience is suitable for ages 8 years onwards. Please remember that the trip is 5-6 hours at sea and naughty children may be used as bait if necessary.
Although rare, rough sea may result in the trip being delayed/ cancelled. You can check with the provider before travelling.
The Great Whites are in 'Shark Alley' all year round.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.