Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £40.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Enrol in the Saturday film school to learn everything there is to know about the movie business in one day! These one-day seminars provide you with a comprehensive overview of filmmaking and working in the film industry and are held at King's College in the theatre district of London on The Strand. The programme is run by Raindance, a London-based independent film centre that also runs yearly film festivals, training programmes, and the British Independent Film Awards. One of the featured presenters of Saturday Film School is its founder Elliot Grove, together with the director Patrick Tucker and compere Dan, who holds everything together with grace and humour.
One-day film school course in central London
Learn from experienced film industry speakers
The day is split into four sessions on film
Includes tips tricks & advice on getting into films
An information packed day helping you learn the tools needed to establish yourself as a screenwriter, director, producer or filmmaker
The course is set out into 4 parts: Writing the Screenplay, Making the Movie, So You Want to Direct? and Breaking Into the Film Industry
You will receive a 16 page hand out containing tips, tricks and resources
After the class networking drinks are held at nearby bar which is optional to attend (drinks not included)
A one hour lunch break is included (please bring a packed lunch)
Spectators are not permitted
Minimum Age: 16 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected dates throughout the year
Class starts at 10:00 until 17:00
Anyone wanting to get to know the film industry, whether you have previous experience or not
This course is accessible for wheelchair users
Minimum age 16
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Saturday Film School London Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £120.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.