Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £52.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Have a Royal day in London with a Royal Horses Day for two people. Included is entry to visit the Royal Mews and the Household Cavalry Museum as well as a sparkling afternoon tea in The Royal Horseguards Hotel. At the Royal Mews you will get a look inside one of the worlds finest working stables. At the Mews you will see the collection of royal historic coaches and carriages as well as an opportunity to see the beautiful Windsor Greys and Cleveland Bay horses that pull the carriages. You will also have entry to the Household cavalry where the troops work with the horses in the original 18th century stables. But best of all you will get to sit down to a delicious afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco.
Visit the Royal Mews and Household Cavalry
Royal Horse Guards Hotel afternoon tea
A fascinating look into these working stables
Packages are for two people
A Royal Horses Day out in London for two people
Visit the Royal Mews and the Household Cavalry Museum
Sparkling afternoon tea is taken at The Royal Horseguards Hotel a short stroll along the Mall (see menu for details)
Entry to the Royal Mews
Visit one of the finest working stables in the world
The Mews are home to the royal collection of historic coaches and carriages
Opportunity to see the Windsor Greys and Cleveland Bays, the horses that pull the carriages
Allow approximately 1-1.5 hours for your visit to the Royal Mews
Household Cavalry Museum
The Household Cavalry Museum in the heart of the Horse Guards, Whitehall
A unique look at the ceremonial and armoured reconnaissance role of HM The King's Mounted Bodyguard
Through a glazed patrician you can view the troopers working with horses in the original 18th century stables
Allow approximately 1-1.5 hours for your visit to the Household Cavalry Museum
Once you have booked your date tickets are non refundable and non transferable
Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Afternoon Tea Menu - Sweet Treats
Lemon Meringue Pie
Gin and line pebble
Cucumber and cream cheese fingers
Egg mayo and cress fingers
Smoked salmon fingers
Ham and English mustard fingers
Fruit scone or plain scone
Strawberry and raspberry jam
Cornish clotted cream
Choice of Tea
Strawberry and Cream (the Royal Horseguards' unique blend)
A glass of Prosecco each
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Bookings must be made at least 14 days in advance and are subject to availability
Please note: opening times and dates are subject to close at short notice
Please note this voucher is only valid until 31st December 2023
Open 5 days a week Thursday to Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesdays)
Household Cavalry Museum
Closed Monday and Tuesday, open Wednesday to Sunday
November 2022 - March 2023: 10:00-17:00
April 2023 -October 2023: 10:00-18:00
Last entry is 60 mins before closing
The museum is closed for the Ceremonial season plus: London Marathon Day, Easter Friday and Christmas Eve to boxing Day
Royal Horseguards Hotel
Royal Horseguards Hotel bookings are not available on Bank Holidays, 19th March, 6th May and 24th - 31st December inclusive
Afternoon tea is served from 13:00 - 16:30
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Royal Horses London Day Out for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £157.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.