Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £40.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
These half-day resin art classes in a workshop unit in Ellesmere Port, hosted by a highly accomplished and imaginative artist who specialises in wood and resin art, are absolutely fascinating. Every lesson is completely hands-on and is taught in small groups of no more than three persons. With the use of resin's miraculous moving abilities, this group is taught by a gifted artist who produces the most exquisite tabletops, worktops, countertops, and wall art.
Half-day resin art workshops for beginners
Hosted by skilled wood and resin artist Norman
Prepare, mix and pour epoxy resins
Take your high-gloss resin art creations home
Learn the basics of creating resin artwork
Introduction to the process and techniques
Create your own works of art to take home with you (2 art pieces, each is 40cm x 30cm)
All paints, resin, resin boards, safety equipment and tools are provided
Courses last three hours
Refreshments are included
Course notes to take away with you
Minimum Age: 16 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Workshops generally take place on weekdays from 10:00 - 13:00 and 14:30 - 17:30 (flexibility with timings possible)
Saturdays and evening courses are available upon request
Not suitable for spectators
Minimum age 16
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Resin Art Course Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £120.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.