'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
You've yet to take control of the amazing Rage Buggy. A unique 1000cc bike
engine machine, a racing car chassis and a full roll cage. After a technique and
safety briefing, each driver has practice laps to get used to the machine and
course. After practice, each driver competes in a time trial for their Banzai lap.
After a briefing on Quad bike technique and safety, each rider rides on a
practice course and as your confidence and speed increases you embark on a
50-acre quad safari that contains straights, slaloms and mounds and jumps!
You'll finish the session knowing you've had the ultimate quad bike and rage
Sign-in, introduction and safety briefing
Familiarisation session in the Rage Buggy
Banzai time trial lap in the Rage Buggy
Familiarisation session in the quad bike
50-acre quad safari along purpose-built tracks with straights, slaloms, mounds and mud
Experience duration is approximately 2.5 hours, you will be taking part in a group with other participants. Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before your experience starts.
Purchase a gift voucher which is valid for 10 months or call to book direct onto a date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
This experience is for 1 person
Please dress appropriately for the weather on the day of the event, layers and non-precious clothing and trainers are recommended
Safety equipment is provided on the day
Refreshments are available
No driving licence is required but the minimum age is 16
Spectators are welcome, there may be a small fee taken on the day depending on the activity
Generally, the weather will not affect the activities, however, in cases of extreme weather, the event may be postponed to another date or activities substituted.
Experiences take place on selected Saturdays throughout the year.
Confectionery and drinks are available to purchase.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.