Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £53.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Experience London’s Historic Landmarks from a different perspective with this Private Family Bike Tour for up to 4 people. Your 2 hour guided tour will take you past the historic and iconic sites in the capital. During the tour you will have plenty of time to stop and take photos, ice creams and a snack at Embankment Gardens. No need to worry about battling busy main roads, the tour sticks to cycle paths and quiet streets making it suitable for the whole family, cycling at a gentle pace you will easily keep up with the guide. Helmets and bikes are provided so you just need to turn up with suitable shoes and lots of enthusiasm!
A private cycle tour of London for families
All tours are guided - so no getting lost!
Suitable for 18 moths plus in child seats and mini riders
Exploring London in the Cycle Superhighways
A Guided private family tour for up to 4 people to cater for your family needs
A 3 hour guided and informative bicycle tour of London with a one hour stop
Ride at a gentle pace with an experienced and knowledgeable guide
View many of London's mist historic and fascinating sights
80% of the route is on secure cycle paths with the remaining 20% on quiet streets making it suitable for any age from 18 months
Lots of breaks for photos, ice creams and a snack at Embankment Gardens (food not provided)
Helmets and bikes are provided
See London's most iconic sites, including the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Tours are available daily at a mutually convenient arranged
Valid for up to 4 people
Suitable for all ages from 18 months
Additional people can be booked up to a maximum of 9 for an additional £24.95 per person payable when booking your date
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Private Family Bike Tour Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £160.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.