Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £56.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
If you and your friend, family member or partner are mad about The Great Pottery Throw Down, then this Pottery Workshop for Two should tick all the boxes! You'll get to work together on throwing some pots down in a two hour workshop session, hosted by Sandra James, an expert pottery teacher who is passionate about her craft, out of her workshop located at the Halfpenny Green Vineyard, which is easily accessible from Wolverhampton or Stourbridge. This quiet corner of the West Midlands is not only home to the pottery, but there's also a farm shop, craft village, restaurant and wild zoo all on site too - so if you fancy making a day of it with the family and leaving them to explore what else is available whilst you and your mum, dad, sister, brother, fiancé or partner go off to the workshop, they'll have plenty to see and do. Your workshop will begin with being shown how to prepare the clay. There's quite a bit of deftness required here, but it's the first time you'll get properly hands-on with working the clay and it's very satisfying. Upon completion of your prep, you'll have six balls of clay ready to throw down on the potter's wheel. As Sandra will teach you, the art of making perfect pottery is getting it central on the wheel and getting the right speed of the wheel. This will require a fair bit of practice. But with a steady hand and a lot of patience, plus Sandra's guidance, we're confident that, by the time you're getting it off the wheel with the wire ready to dry, you'll have produced pots that Emma Bridgewater would be proud of! You'll create between three to six pieces that, once dried, will be ready to go in the kiln to be fired, and will then be sent out to you in the post so you both have a lasting memento of your day at the potter's wheel!
Two-hour pottery classes near Wolverhampton
Hosted by skilled potter Sandra
All materials you need included
Throw from 3 to 6 pots on the wheel
A pottery making workshop for two people
Start with six balls of clay and make between three to six items per person
Enjoy time on the pottery wheel
All equipment required is provided on the day
Please allow two hours for this experience
Once you have finished creating your pottery it will be fired and glazed at the pottery studio and sent to you in the post (postage included)
Please wear clothing that you don't mind getting dirty
Minimum Age: 14 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Wednesday to Sunday throughout the year
Session times are 10am or 1pm
Minimum age 14
This experience is not suitable for wheelchair users
Suitable for beginners
Spectators are not permitted
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Pottery Workshop for Two Wolverhampton Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £170.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.