'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Choose to drive two cars from our platinum range of Supercars and take them around the twists and turns of either Brands Hatch or Oulton Park Race Circuit. These cars are of serious calibre and you will be hard pushed to find an experience this good anywhere else.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Driving a minimum of 6 miles per car in your chosen Supercars (12 miles in total)
Certificate of your experience
Choose from the Audi R8 V10, Audi R8 V10 Plus, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini LP570 Performante or the McLaren 570S.
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
You can pre-order a photo package once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. Upon booking, you will not be able to specify which model but can pre-book the make. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Extremely limited weekday only dates. Please check the availability with us before ordering a gift voucher.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.5 / 5Based on 2 reviews over the past year
14 November 2019
Great driving experience but a bit rushed and additional costs not good.
20 July 2019
Manage your expectations.
I was not prepared for the number of people there, I was in a Queue for ages while approx 200 people registered. (sausage in a sausage factory)
I paid extra on the day for damage waiver - only for the sales girl to write in biro on my slip the amount I had paid - no mention of what the amount was for (why is insurance not already included in the price anyway?).
I paid extra to be driven around the track to learn the track. - This was 2 laps as a rear passenger in a skoda estate car driven slowly while the driver told me to brake at the brake sign and turn at the turn sign. I think they should do this for everyone anyway and not charge extra for it.
There were also other extras they asked if I wanted to upgrade to (photos, videos, higher hp cars etc. All seemed to be exercise to extract more cash from me.
Due t the number of people there I had to wait a while before I got to drive a car despite arriving at the track at 12:30 for my 14:00 time slot
I chose 2 cars, A ferrari 458 and a McLaren 570S both cars advertised at 570 bhp. I enjoyed driving both cars and both were easy to drive, I drove fast and they felt very at home but I did not get the feeling that they are the powerful supercars I wanted to experience. I think the engine management settings were set at a much lower power output and whilst I understand why they might do this, ultimately I did not get to experience the brute power of a 570 bhp supercar - and might as well have driven around in an Audi TT or similar.