Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £11.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
By order of the Peaky Blinders, you’re invited onto this special guided walking tour, where you’ll get to see the exterior locations used in the filming of this gripping crime thriller series on BBC One. And although the show’s setting is in 1920s Birmingham, it was actually filmed in Liverpool, which is where you’ll be heading to. Since first airing in 2013, the show, headed up by the fantastically cast Cillian Murphy, has captivated audiences with its tales of heists, robberies, blackmail, politics and backstabbing, revolving around the criminal gang the Peaky Blinders, set against the industrial Black Country at the turn of the 20th century. And on these guided coach tours, you’ll get to explore many locations in Liverpool that fans of the show will recognise straight away, from the original terraced family home of the Shelbys, to the home of the no nonsense matriarch Aunt Polly. With an expert guide on hand throughout the duration of the tour, you’ll learn lots about how Peaky Blinders was filmed.
Tour key Peaky Blinders filming locations
Coach tours set off from central Liverpool
See the Shelbys' homes from series 1 and 3
Find out all the behind the scenes info and details
Explore film locations both within the city of Liverpool and further afield
Professional guide, transport in a mini coach and all admissions are included
Take a picture outside the home of Polly and see where Tommy was nearly beaten to death
See the home of Field Marshall Russell that was targeted by the Shelby's with a letter bomb
Stop for a panoramic shot of Liverpool from the other side of the River Mersey
Tours last approximately four hours
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Sundays departing at 10am between January to December
Saturdays departing at 10am between March to October
Fridays on selected dates departing at 10am between May to August
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £35.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.