Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £21.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Take a relaxing trip with the a Paddleboarding Safari along the River Avon. In the 2.5 hours you will have the chance to spot some amazing wildlife including Kingfishers, Herons, Deer, Otters and so much more. You will start your journey from Defford heading towards Nafford Lock via Ecklington Bridge. It is a great experience whether you have never paddle boarded before or you are a pro. While paddling you can connect with the nature around you and forget the stresses of day to day life. Your guide will be able to identify what you have spotted and tell you all about their favourite spots along the way. Once you have found your balance standing on the board you will be able to glide along the water with ease.
Paddleboarding safari ion the River Avon
Setting off from Defford
Paddle to Nafford Lock via Ecklington bridge
Check out all the wildlife on the way
SUP safari adventure on the River Avon
Get kitted out with your paddle, board and safety gear
Tuition from experienced instructors at this beginner friendly ASI accredited SUP school
Short land-based briefing learning the basics
Enjoy a tour of the River Avon to Nafford Lock via Eckington Bridge, practicing paddleboarding techniques
See local wildlife which may include: kingfishers, deer, herons, swans, buzzards, red kites, otters and much more!
Sessions last approximately 2.5 hours
You will form part of a group of 2-6 participants for this experience
Onsite toilets and changing rooms
Light refreshments can be purchased
Quick drying and sun safe clothes are recommended (shorts and T-shirts in summer, layers during cooler months)
Please bring a towel and change of clothes
Minimum Age: 12 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Weekdays and weekends betweem March and October
Sessions generally start at 09:30 finishing at 12:00
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
All participants must be able to swim 50m
Suitable for absolute beginners or those with experience looking for a refresher or an adventure
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Paddleboarding River Safari Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £65.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.