What better way to see the beautiful countryside of Wales than a SUP Paddleboarding Session for 2. Learn the skills of paddleboarding from your experienced BCU certified coaches based outside of Llangollen. You will be paddling down the Llangollen canal in a three hour session, as you learn the basic strokes and skills of balancing, turning and steering. All of the kit you need is provided so when you turn up you're all set to have a fun time on the water. This experience is for two people so you can make memories together with a friend or partner. So grab a paddle and head out on the water for this SUP experience for 2.
SUP half days near Llangollen in North Wales
Go flat water touring on the canal on your board
All the onshore and on water tuition included
Coaches are all BCU qualified instructors
A paddle boarding experience
A three hour session on the Llangollen canal
Wetsuits, bounce aids, helmets, paddles and paddle boards are provided
With expert tuition you will learn to manoeuvre the board and learn basics strokes and key skills such as balancing, turning and steering
Experiences are hosted by BCU certified instructors
Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Minimum Age: 8 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
Sessions are available at 9:00 or 13:30
Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult (they don't have to take part)
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Paddleboarding North Wales Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £98.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.