Spend 3 and a half hours learning to paddleboard at Hove Waterfront. With BSUPA qualified instructors running the sessions, you will learn basic turns and paddling techniques, master the basics of the board and learn self rescue and safety before moving on to the improvers level where you begin to learn racing, surfing and touring. The lesson is split into 3 sessions, SUP taster, SUP Improver and SUP organiser clinic. All the kit is provided so there is no need to rush out and buy all the gear. On completion of the course will gain your BSUPA Ready to Ride certificate, allowing you to head out on more SUP adventures with your new found skills.
Learn to paddleboard course in Hove
Learn on calm inland waters of the lagoon
Top tuition at a well established school
Groups kept to a max of 8, min age is 13
A welcome and safety briefing before getting in the water
Sessions are run by experiences BSUPA instructors
All specialised equipment is provided, including wetsuits
You will form part of a group of up to 8 people
You will need to bring an old pair of shoes (that you don't mind getting wet) a towel and swimwear
Spectators are welcome
Paddleboarding Taster Session
Kneel and stand up on the paddle board
Learn self rescue and safety techniques
Learn basic turns and paddle techniques
Master the basics of the board, balance and to paddle the board in all directions
Sessions last approximately one hour (not including changing time)
90 minute paddleboarding
Please allow up to 2 hours on site for this experience
Minimum Age: 13 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected weekends from April to October
This is suitable for beginners or those with a little experience
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Paddleboarding Brighton Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £90.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.