This tour is a fact-filled and humorous look at what makes Brighton unique. Taking in the main sights of central Brighton - from the exotic Royal Pavilion and bohemian North Laine, to the quaint charm of the Lanes and all the fun of the seaside. You’ll learn about the landmarks, past and present that make Brighton a city like no other.
In his 80 minute walking tour of Brighton you’ll discover:
- The story of Britain's 'most useless' King
- How Brighton launched Abba to worldwide fame
- The story of a same-sex wedding in 1923
- The most exotic palace in Britain
- The inspiring story behind the world's first Body Shop
- Spectacular graffiti and street art