Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £9.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Do you have a story that’s waiting to be told? Then this Online Writing Course will help you take the first steps towards turning your written fiction ideas into a bestselling novel. There are two options available for this course; Fiction or Romantic Fiction. Both are taught and delivered across a series of fourteen online modules, designed to be worked through at a time and pace that suits your schedule best. As well as video tutorials, there’s a number of examples and excerpts of writing you’ll get to study as well. Good stories usually involve strong characters, plot structure and engaging dialogue, and under the guidance of the tutors on your course, you’ll get to learn how to make all of these things work and most importantly, come together on the page. And it doesn’t matter what stage of the writing process you’re at, because whether you’ve just started or are halfway finished, you’ll be equipped with the tool kit to get it written. And whilst starting is the hardest part, you’ll discover exactly how to write in a way that’ll keep your reader so captivated they won’t want to stop reading! You’ll also be offered advice and guidance on how to progress on completing your finished manuscript, as well as cover illustrations, the title, copyrights, taking the conventional publishing route vs. self publishing, e-books, negotiating a deal, and what pitfalls to avoid that could cost you a publishing deal or getting an editor. And whether it’s a gripping whodunnit, an intense thriller, or a heartwarming romance, when you finish this course you’ll come away a more confident writer and storyteller.
How to write a page-turning stories
Choose fiction or romantic fiction courses
14 modules to work through online
Advice on publishing included
Online in-depth course to bring out your inner writing skills
Choose from Fiction or romantic fiction course
14 step-by-step modules packed with expert guidance for all would-be writers
On completion you will receive a CPD certified pass certificate
Unrestricted life-time access to the course
From idea to plot
Understanding your villain
Character and point of view
Dialogue and body language
Shock your readers
Revise your story
How to build success as a writer
Romantic Fiction Modules
Introduction to writing Romantic Fiction
Finding your genre
Heroes and Heroines
Creating a Couple
Crafting convincing characters
Dialogue and Body Language
Viewpoint and voice
What's the Plot? Part 1
What's the Plot? Part 2
Writing erotic Fiction
The Essential Art of self-editing
Getting your romance published
The business of romance writing
Minimum Age: 13 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Once registered you will be given access to the learning platform
Suitable for ages from 13+ and all abilities
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £29.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.