Spend an hour at Birmingham’s Custard Factory, a unique VR gaming venu, where you and 3 friends can immerse yourself in a different world. With multiplayer and single player games on offer there is something for everyone and the experienced staff are there to help you find the perfect game for you. The staff will also guide you through the experiences from their knowledge of the games. When playing the multiplayer games you will be able to hear and see the other player in game play. Each of the players will have use of their own headset, controllers, computer and play space for the duration of the session. Book today if this seems like the dream gaming session for you and your mates!
VR gaming experience sessions in Birmingham
Arcade is in the Custard Factory, Digbeth
Play solo and multiplayer VR games
Suitable for all ages from 7yrs+
One hour VR gaming experience session
Play a variety of the newest VR games wearing the Valve index headset with finger tracking controllers
Single and Multi player games available
Multiplayer means you can hear and see each other in the virtual world during game play
Experienced staff will be with you to recommended the best experiences and guide you through them
Suitable for groups of 2-4 players
Each player has sole use of headset, controllers, computer and play space for the session
Onsite toilet facilities
Refreshments available to purchase
Child friendly environment
Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
Sessions start times are available between 09:00 and 20:15
Dates and session times are subject to availability and are strictly by appointment only (minimum 24 hours in advance booking required)
Participants should arrive at least 5 minutes before their session time to receive a tutorial on the equipment (if required)
Minimum Age: 7 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Under 12's must be accompanied on site by an adult
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £120.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.