'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy the ultimate and craziest of off-road adventures with this thrilling Monster Truck Driving experience.
Take the wheel of a colossal 66-inch terra-tyre monster truck (the largest in the UK) and experience the raw power of its 7.5-litre engine as this beastly vehicle effortlessly drives over a string of tricky obstacles and rough terrain which would stop any ordinary vehicle dead in its tracks.
Your experience begins with a comprehensive safety briefing with a qualified instructor
Practise the required manoeuvres for the course in a hi-view jeep
Take control of the Euro-spec monster truck, where you’ll put the huge wheels through their paces as you negotiate some tough, purpose-built terrain to help you get prepared for the biggest monster truck in the whole of the UK
You'll undertake a preparation course in a purpose-built off-road trials vehicle, including a deliberate sideways roll-over
Driving time in an American monster truck, a Euro-spec monster truck, a Land Rover 90 and a 4x4 buggy
This experience will last approximately 2.5 hours.
Spectators are allowed but the site is not suitable for young children.
This voucher is valid for 10 months. You will receive a voucher by post with instructions on how to book.
You don't need a driving licence to take part, but you must be a confident driver and familiar with car driving controls
There will a maximum of 20 people on the day (three people sharing a car)
You need a general level of fitness in order to take part in this activity
For safety reasons no alcohol may be taken before or during your experience
The minimum age is 18-years-old
This experience is not dependant on suitable weather conditions unless the safety of attendee's and the staff is compromised.
This experience is available on selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.