Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £158.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Weddings are all about sharing special moments and celebrating! With this Bespoke Bridal Shoe Workshop in Kent you can create your perfect wedding shoes for your big day. Led by shoe maker Hetty Rose guiding you through the process, you will plan and make one pair of shoes unique to you. With lots of fabric to choose from, often upcycled kimono fabrics, you can match it perfectly to your dress. Choose from sling back, flat ballet, heeled sandal or a mule styles so you can feel comfortable and stylish on the day. You get to pick every detail such as heel shape, leather choice and inner sock. At the end of the workshop you will get to bring the shoes made by you home! This is a perfect gift for the bride to be that likes to keep mementos and items to remember one of the best days of their life, making an already special day even better.
Make your own bespoke bridal shoes
Hosted by shoe maker Hetty Rose
Coordinate your shoes will dress etc
A memorable gift for the bride to be!
Make your perfect pair of bridal shoes on a one day workshop
Your expert designer Hetty will guide you through every stage of the shoe making process
Prior to your experience you will speak to Hetty over email to choose your fabric (typically upcycled kimono fabrics, however other fabrics can be sourced if you have something else in mind or you can provide your own fabric)
Choose from four different shoe styles to make including slingback, flat ballet shoe, heeled sandal or a mule (shoe style choices provided by emailing prior to your workshop)
Choose the heel shape and leather to cover it along with the inner sock inside your shoe
Learn the process of creating the perfect shoe shape and attach the sole and heel
All tools and materials required will be provided on the day
Take home your handmade bridal shoes at the end of your workshop
Tea and coffee will be provided
Please allow 7 hours for this experience
Please bring a packed lunch with you on the day
Selected weekend dates throughout the year, subject to availability
10am to 5pm
Minimum Age: 16 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Suitable for beginners
Spectators are not permitted
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Make Bespoke Bridal Shoes Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £475.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.