'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Perfect for anyone over 4' 6", with or without a driving licence, this Lotus Elise passenger ride will get your heart racing and adrenaline pumping as a professional instructor shows you just how powerful the Lotus Elise is. You'll get 3 laps at your chosen venue, hitting the apexes and speeding through the straights.
Arrival and sign on
3 instructor driven passenger laps in a Lotus Elise
Attendees should aim to arrive at the venue at least 10-minutes before their drive time. Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue from arrival to departure.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase but can also be booked directly onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Passengers must be a minimum of 4'6"
Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
Driving license not required
The events team reserve the right to refuse customers deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Though every effort is made to ensure that all cars are available as listed on events, the events team reserve the right to remove or substitute vehicles as necessary
Attendees are advised to wear flat shoes and warm clothin
In the case of severe weather, your experience may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates to take the experience. A refund will not be offered.
Sessions available from 08:30 to 15:30 on selected dates, runs all year round.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.