Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £46.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Your secret mission, should you choose to accept it, is to visit London for this unique spy experience! This guided walking tour is sure to appeal to all enthusiasts of all things espionage, as you discover all about the enigmatic world of spying in the Capital, from WWII spies - to some very well known spies from fiction. The tour begins from the Petty France exit at St James’ Park Underground Station - arguably the spy heart of London, as although to the untrained eye it looks ordinary, many of the unassuming looking buildings in these parts were home to special Government agencies. Your host for the tour will go in depth on all the intelligence operations, eavesdropping, double crossing and treason that occurred around these parts. Take Queen Anne’s Gate for example. It was in a residential flat here that Sir George Mansfield Smith-Cummings formed the Secret Intelligence Service - which of course went on to become MI6. In fact, whilst St James’ Park is one of the most beautiful parts of London, appearances are deceptive - the bridge overlooking the duck pond was where many clandestine liaisons took place between spies! Of course, there’s also a chance to explore the vast plethora of gentlemen’s clubs in St James’ Park, where hands were shaken and classified deals were exchanged over a cigar and a cocktail. Your tour will include a visit to the Caxton Bar at St Ermin’s Hotel to sample a Vesper Martini, the famous drink Ian Fleming created for Her Majesty’s most trusted secret agent James Bond, who ordered it for Vesper Lynd, the double agent in Casino Royale. A mix of vodka, gin and kina lillet, it’s certainly got a kick to knock out any interceptors! From there, you’ll head onto a private member’s club in Whitehall to enjoy dinner and a Q&A session to round off the day!
Lift the lid on London's spy connections!
Hosted by an expert spy tour guide
Includes drinks at the St Ermin's Hotel
A post-tour meal at a private Whitehall club
Enjoy a tour of London to learn all about the history of spies and espionage
Guided by an 'Espionage expert'
Visit St Ermin's hotel for a 'Vesper' Vodka Martini
Stop off at Queen Anne's Gate, which was the home of the first Head of the Secret Intelligence Service
Take a walk through St James's Park and learn about the history of espionage
Visit London's 'Clubland' to learn about World War Two spies
Stop off at The Admiralty, supposedly the birth place of Bond himself
End your tour with an invitation to a private club in Whitehall to enjoy a Q&A session with a one course dinner and a drink (soft drink, tea or coffee) included (see menu section)
Please allow approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes for the tour and around 3 ½ hours in total for the whole experience
Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear suitable for walking
Under 18s will be served a non alcoholic drink
Minimum Age: 12 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Thursdays throughout the year
Tours begin at 17.30
8oz sirloin steak served chunky chips, mushroom, tomato, salad and peppercorn sauce (GF)
Braised pork belly served with mashed potato, asparagus and sage gravy (GF)
Chicken skewers coated in a barbecue, peri peri or chilli sauce served with fries and mixed salad (GF)
Homemade steak, ale and onion pie served with chunky chips, mixed vegetables and gravy
Salmon in a creamed white wine sauce served with steamed rice, spinach and lemon (GF)
IPA beer battered cod served with chunky chips, tartare sauce, lemon, peas and gherkin (GF)
Grilled halloumi burger in a brioche bun served with mayonnaise, baby gem lettuce, tomato, red onion and fries (V,GF)
Whole tail scampi served with chunky chips, tartare sauce, lemon and peas
Vegan spaghetti with vegan meat in a rich tomato sauce (V, Ve)
Grilled Cajun chicken burger in a brioche bun served with mayonnaise, baby gem lettuce, tomato, red onions and fries (GF)
6oz beef burger in a brioche bun served with smoked back bacon, mayonnaise, baby gem lettuce, tomato, red onions and fries (GF)
Panko coated vegetarian burger in a brioche bun served with mayonnaise, baby gem lettuce, tomato, red onions and fries (GF, V, Ve)
Carvery ham served with two fried eggs and chunky chips (GF)
Extra items can be ordered for a supplement payable during your meal
Minimum age 12
Under 16's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Special dietary requirements can be catered for, please make these known when making your booking
Not suitable for spectators
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
London Spy Experience with Dinner Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £139.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.