If you're planning a visit to London and want to explore the city in a unique way, then why not travel in style and explore London in a Classic Mini. These tours offer a thrilling way to see the city while comfortably sitting as a VIP passenger in a classic Mini Cooper car. The expert guide will take you to all the major sights and some of the city's hidden gems as you travel around the city. You will enjoy the 'London Landmarks' tour that typically lasts for one and a half hours, providing plenty of time to soak up the novelty of riding in these classic original Mini Coopers. During the tour, you will get to see iconic landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden, and much more. It's a fantastic way to explore the city in one of the best British cars ever made.
Chauffer-driven tours of London in an iconic mini
Experiences are 'per car' with up to three people
Discover the secrets of London's best-known sites
Pick up and drop off in central London
This is a gift voucher for the Landmarks of London Tour
Private, chauffeur-driven classic Mini Cooper
Up to two rear passenger seat guests can travel with you free of charge
Landmarks of London
An introduction to London and its history
See all these main sights on your Landmarks of London Tour: The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Covent GArden, St James Palace and St Paul's Cathedral and so much more.
Tour lasts around 1 hour and a half
Suitable for anyone - family, friends, couples etc..
Daily throughout the year excluding 24th-26th and 31st December and 1st January
All dates are subject to availability
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Spectators are welcome to watch the departure
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £239.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.