Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £71.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Get a hands on experience Knife Making Course in Truro, Cornwall. Working one to one with a trained and qualified bladesmith, to create your own unique knife. During your day you will learn the basics of working in a forge, heat treating and blade sharpening. Your blade will be made with recycled steel which keeps the quality high along with the sustainability. During your day you can enjoy a light lunch and refreshments included with the workshop. The knife will be finished off with a leather string handle, ready for use whether you're keeping it for yourself or making it as a hand crafted gift for a loved one.
Intensive one-day courses in Cornwall
Forge your own all-steel knife
Made using recycled steel
Etch the blade with your motif or initials
One-day all-steel knife making course for one person
Experiences operate on a 1:1 basis
Learn basic forging, heat treating and blade sharpening
Take home your knife finished with a leather string handle
All equipment is provided
Light lunch and refreshments are provided
Non flammable clothing should be worn
If two people wish to do the course together, purchase two vouchers
Please note two days will be needed to complete both knives
Minimum Age: 12 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Weekdays and weekends between February to October
Dates are subject to availability
Courses start at 09:00 finishing around 18:00
Under 18s must be accompanied by a spectating adult
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Knife Making Course Cornwall Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £215.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.