'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Now juniors can get trucking! The Truck Driving Thrill is a driving experience with a difference, giving you the opportunity to take control of a mammoth Volvo FH16 600 truck, pulling a 45ft supercar transporter. You'll get 15-20 minutes driving time, alongside an expert instructor, as you navigate a tricky but rewarding course that includes slaloms and reverse parking challenges.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
15-20 minutes driving a 45ft supercar transporter, pulled by a Volvo FH16 600 truck*
* - Please note that a mixture of Volvo and Renault articulated trucks, lorries and car transporters are used for this experience, and availability is entirely dependent on location.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 Premium Venue upgrade fee to take this experience at Castle Combe Circuit. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Driver MUST be over 135cm tall
Minimum age is 12-years-old
Maximum age is 16-years-old
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Junior Volvo Truck Driving Thrill
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
5 / 5Based on 4 reviews over the past year
07 December 2021
Amazing experience, instructor made it even better!! His enthusiasm and encouragement was fantastic - already want to book again!!
15 November 2021
My 16 year old step son absolutely loved it. He really enjoyed doing all the manoeuvres and actually had a good length of driving time. The instructor was so friendly and really helpful.
Only negative was the lady who booked them in who wasn’t so friendly but it didn’t spoil it
29 October 2021
Danny was so helpful and professional in the truck,showed me how the clutch and gearbox worked on the Peterbuilt and he showed me how to drive it
22 September 2021
Great never thought the driver next to me in the passenger seat would be as helpful as she was great person