'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Want to give the young driving enthusiast in your life an experience they won't forget? Our Junior McLaren 570S Thrill package is just the thing. With motor sport centric engineering, design, power and performance on offer, junior drivers aged 10 and up can get the chance to take to the wheel of this stunning British sports car for double the time.
Their day begins with a welcome, registration and full safety briefing from an expert instructor. From there, it's time to take to the wheel of a stunning McLaren 570S for a total of 6 miles around your chosen circuit. A High Speed Passenger Ride from the expert instructor finishes off a turbo charged day we're confident they'll remember for years to come!
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
6 miles driving the McLaren 570S
High speed passenger ride
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 10
Proof of age in the form of a Passport or Birth Certificate must be provided on the day
Young drivers must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum height is 4' 6"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue specific vouchers are available to buy
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Junior McLaren 570S Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.2 / 5Based on 10 reviews
14 October 2021
The instructor in the car with my son made him feel anxious and stressed because of the way he spoke to him.
13 October 2021
The actual driving experience was purchased for my son, was a junior experience and he absolutely loved it. The instructor was great, put him at ease and took time to explain everything. When they returned my son was so positive about both the driving and the instructor!
The period before the experience itself was a little chaotic, really long queues and people just everywhere.
01 September 2021
Great experience and day out
24 August 2021
The actual driving experience was fabulous. The team at the event were super kind and helpful. The timings and queue were awful. We arrived on time and had to wait for over 2 hours for the drive itself. Although the briefing material suggests you bring seats and refreshments, this could be so much better. There was poor visibility of the track which would at least provide some respite from the wait. Would we do it again? Yes… but we would book an early slot and bring provisions for a long long wait.
17 August 2021
A really good day which was I enjoyed for my birthday. I couldn't believe that I would be driving the car and then a fast lap around the track. I also had a fast lap in the Ariel Atom and so did my sister. That was amazing. This was a day I will never forget. Thankyou.