'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Explore the first step towards your Aeroplane Pilot's License by experiencing this unique introductory package including a lesson in a 2 seater training aircraft. As part of your pilot training our instructor will introduce you to the dynamics of a fixed wing aircraft, and giving you the chance of hands on flying yourself!
Come and join us at our UK Wide locations for an insight as to what it takes to become a Professional Airline Pilot. Your hosts will be qualified pilots who have flown most aircraft from a Cessna to a Boeing in training and trans-Atlantic operations.
As the UK's largest flight training school networks we can give a unique insight as to what it's really like to be a pilot. One of the hardest parts of becoming a commercial pilot is securing the first job. Often you will hear an employer say "sorry you haven't enough experience", this is accepted, but until you get a job how are you going to get the experience?
Training with us offers many unique advantages to ensure your success as a commercial pilot, one of which is to break the experience barrier. After all if we have trained you we are happy to offer suitable candidates their first all-important freelance job. .
• Refreshments on arrival (Tea/Coffee)
• Pre-Flight Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• FREE Pilot Notes
• A Presentation on Airline Pilot Career options by a CAA Licensed Flight Instructor
• Hands-on 1:1 (20 min) Flying Lesson and General Handling
• Light Lunch (Buffet style or voucher for cafe/restaurant)
• A Guided Tour of the Hangers (where possible) and discussion about various aircraft types
• Small group size
• Experience will last half a day (allow approximately 4 hours)
• Signed Flight Certificate on Completion at most locations
• Counts Towards a Pilot's License
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Insight To Becoming An Aeroplane Pilot For Two Near Me