Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £40.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
This is indoor skydiving - but not as you know it! Prepare to step into another dimension altogether on this fully immersive Virtual Reality Indoor Skydiving experience, hosted at select iFLY centres located across the UK. Adding the technological advancements of VR will let you experience skydiving that's as close to doing the real thing as possible. Of course, to start off with, you'll get two sessions in the flight chamber, just to get you used to the sensation of floating on the strong vertical wind tunnel produced by the series of powerful fans inside. Over two 60 second flights - the freefall equivalent of three tandem skydives - it's most exhilarating. But then add the very latest state-of-the-art VR headset with full 360° imagery into the mix, allowing you to see any visuals of choice as seen from 12,000ft in the air, be it rolling green English countryside, or a more luxe location like Southern California, and this hyper realistic will truly take you skydiving in an entirely different world!
Experience indoor skydiving with VR headsets
Feel the wind and see yourself skydiving for 'real'
VR is available at three iFLY centres in the UK
Two indoor skydives before your VR skydive flight
A pre-flight briefing explaining how to fly in the wind tunnel
Two 60 second standard flights per person (the equivalent freefall time of three tandem skydives!)
One additional flight using state of the art VR headgear
A personalised flight certificate signed by an instructor
Watch others take on their indoor skydiving flight
Your entire experience will last approximately 1 hour, allow spending 1 ½ hours on site
You must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled 'Flight' to allow for check-in, class and changing etc
You can fly as long as you are under 18 stone 7 pounds (117kg)
Available to flyers aged 13 or over
This is not suitable if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs, wearing a hard cast and have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder
You will be required to sign a declaration of risk (anyone under 18 will require a parent or guardian's signature)
If you wear glasses, goggles are supplied that fit over them
Anyone with a history of neck or back problems or heart conditions should seek advice from their doctor before flying
All safety equipment is provided
There are secure lockers for personal item storage that are free of charge
You will be provided with a flight suit that fits over your normal clothes
Arrive dressed casually wearing trousers and a shirt with preferably a button-down collar or no collar such as a t-shirt
Shoes should be skate shoes or trainers that are lace up. Other shoes are not suitable
Spectators are welcome to watch participants in flight
There are toilets and changing facilities on site
There are lots of other attractions located nearby along with retail and food outlets
Minimum Age: 8 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Bodyflights are available seven days a week 09.00 - 23.00
Multiple sessions take place every day at each location
This experience is excluded from additional discount codes and promotions
A variety of media including photos and videos are available to purchase after your flight
Please note: Vouchers are not redeemable at the O2 London
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
iFLY 360 Virtual Reality Experience Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £119.99 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.