Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £16.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
The Swinton Estate in North Yorkshire is the perfect place to attend a Hosted garden lunch. Perfect for any gardening enthusiast or foodies, the talks, tour and lunch are hosted by Dame Susan Cunliffe-Lister. Dame Susan will give you a garden talk over coffee, served in the drawing room of the house, which will focus on the gardens and family history at the 20,000 estate. A two course lunch served in one of the estates ‘estate to plate restaurants is included, lunches are themed on different topics including the parklands, lakes and walled gardens. The menus of the estates restaurants include ingredients from the 4 acre walled garden. When touring the gardens you may spot the estates' fallow deer. The hosted lunch is a fascinating day all about the amazing Swinton estate and is enjoyed by all visitors.
Talks, garden walks & lunch at Swinton Park
Hosted by Dame Susan Cunliffe-Lister
Hear about the gardens & family history
Tour the walled garden & parkland
Hosted garden lunch with celebrated gardener Dame Susan Cunliffe-Lister
Garden talk over coffee served in Swinton Park's Drawing room
Two course lunch served in one of the estates 'Estate to Plate' restaurants
Dame Susan will lead a talk on the history of the house and gardens followed by a guided walk round the walled garden and lakes
Lunches are themed on different topics including the parkland and lakes or the walled garden
Menus include some ingredients from the garden, with chef's recipe cards
Not suitable for wheelchair users due to the nature of the grounds
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected dates between May and August
Dates are subject to availability
Due to popularity it is recommended you book well in advance
2024 Scheduled Dates:
Tuesday 14th May
Tuesday 21st May
Tuesday 4th June
Tuesday 11th June
Tuesday 25th June
Tuesday 2nd July
Tuesday 16th July
Tuesday 6th August
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Hosted Garden Lunch Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £50.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.