A perfect class for the foodies among us. Learn how to make Indian food in a Half Day of cooking classes. You will start the class with an introduction and meet your professional chef that will be teaching you. The class is hands-on and will make using Indian spices and herbs less intimidating. The class is suitable if you have no cooking experience or if you feel at home in the kitchen. No need to remember every step off by heart because you will take home a full recipe pack home with you. The school is run by Kundam Gandi at her school in Hertfordshire. You will have your own hob and workspace so you have room to make your tasty creations. Some of the dishes you might make are Chili Chicken Kebabs and Paneer (an Indian cheese) Tikka. So what are you waiting for? Put on your apron and get cooking!
Sample Asian spices with wine or a cocktail
Hands on cookery time as you prepare four dishes
Eat in or take away the dishes you have created
Sessions are tailored to suit your abilities
An introduction to the Cooking Academy
Sample Asian spices with a glass of wine or cocktail as you learn how to make a range of marinades
After preparing the ingredients you will then have plenty of hands on cookery time as you prepare 4 dishes
You may choose to eat in or take away the dishes you have created
Each session can be tailored to suit your culinary abilities
You will be in a group of up to 6 on the day
No previous experience in cookery is necessary
it is recommended that comfortable clothing is worn as well as sensible footwear due to the practical nature of the class
The cooking academy boasts large kitchens and demonstrations areas for each chef
Minimum Age: 16 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected dates throughout the year
Half day courses run from 10am until 1:30pm
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Half Day Indian Cookery Class Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £115.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.