Savour the breath-taking views of the London skyline with this Glimpse of London Skyline Tour with Chocolates Bubbly, flying experience. During these 12-15 minute sightseeing trips, you can hover over the Home Counties and catch a glimpse of London glistening on the horizon. The best part is, you'll be flying in an executive Bell helicopter, just like the ones used by the rich and famous to get around quickly. The departure point for these fabulous experiences is Fairoaks near Chobham.
As you take off, you'll witness the transformation of the landscape from leafy suburbs and countryside to soaring skyscrapers, lines of traffic and intertwining railway lines, all converging towards the heart of the Capital. When you near the M25 and M3, you'll see the patchwork fields and golf courses. And looking beyond, you'll see the likes of Thorpe Park, Shepperton and lots more, with the River Thames winding its course between them all.
This part of Surrey is where the green calm of the countryside meets the vibrancy of the city, making it fascinating to look down on the landscape as it changes from rural to urban, the closer you get to London. If you're lucky and it's a clear day, you'll catch a good glimpse of the capital as you fly.
Once you land back at the helipad, you'll have the opportunity for a quick photo call in front of the impressive-looking chopper. And to celebrate your unforgettable trip, you can enjoy a miniature bottle of bubbly and some artisan chocolates on the large outdoor terrace overlooking the runway.
Take off from Fairoaks near Chobham
A 12-15-minute flight over Surrey
See the London skyline on the horizon
Fly in an executive Bell helicopter
Enjoy a Glimpse of London skyline heli tour
A 12-15 minute flight in a jet-powered helicopter
Flights are taken in either a Bell Jet Ranger (4 seater) or Bell Long Ranger (6 seater)
You will form part of a group of 4-6 passengers
Once you are back on the ground enjoy a mini bottle of bubbly and artisan chocolates
Please note that these helicopter trips do not fly in or directly over central London
All passengers will be weighed before flight and if disparity exists between weight disclosed and actual weight (within reason), the passenger may be illegible to fly
Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Minimum age of 6
Under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Maximum height 6ft 6ins
Weight restrictions: Max 15 stone*
Pleasure Flights (Helicopter)
Group size of One – Max 15 Stone (95kg)
Group size of Two – Max 30 Stone (190kg)
Group size of Three – Max 43 Stone (273kg)
Group size of Four – Max 56 Stone (355kg)
Group size of Five – Max 66 Stone (420kg)
Group size of Six - Max 76 Stone (485kg)
Please note that the maximum weight limit for the Co Pilot Seat on a helicopter pleasure flight varies depending on aircraft and other operational considerations (subject to availability upgrade payable direct)
If as a party of one you weigh in excess of 15 stone, you may still be able to fly however you will need to purchase an additional seat. This seat will either have to remain unoccupied or can be occupied by an individual as long as the combined total as listed above is not exceeded
Minimum Age: 6 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Weight: 95.00 kg
Flying activities have maximum weights (per seat) to ensure health and safety along with the comfort of fellow passenger.
You must enter passenger/participant weight at the time of booking an experience. If weight varies between the time of initial booking and date of flight experience it remains the responsibility of the customer to update their individual weight via their online account prior to flight.
All passengers will be weighed before flight and if disparity exists between weight disclosed and actual weight (within reason), the passenger may be illegible to fly.
Approximately one weekend date per month between March to October
Dates are subject to availability and weather conditions
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
London Skyline Tour with Chocolates and Bubbly Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £99.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.