Although very hot and hard work, Glass Blowing is worth it when you see the amazing and beautiful creations made from this art form. Learn the techniques and try your hand at making your own paperweight and colourful blown piece such as a vase with this Full Day Glass Blowing Workshop near Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire. Throughout the full day experience you will be shown how to execute glass blowing techniques, with hands-on tuition from an experienced and talented glassblower. The day lasts around 7 hours with breaks which is plenty of time to make your two glass masterpieces. Whether you're looking for a new hobby or just want to give a new skill a go this experience is perfect for those who can turn their hand to anything.
Discover the art making, shaping and blowing glass
Hands on tuition in a professional glass workshop
Makes your own souvenir glass art to take home
Full day experience available
A full day glassblowing experience
Learn glass making and blowing techniques
Make a glass paperweight and a colourful blown piece such as a vase
Experiences last around seven hours with breaks
Any items made on the day will need to be finished before they can be sent to participants, there is an additional charge of £20 for this, payable on the day
Participants should bring a packed lunch
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Saturdays and Sundays from January to May and September to
Day courses start at 10am finishing around 5pm
There are usually one or two dates available per month
Basic level of fitness is required as you will be on your
This experience is not suitable for spectators
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Glassblowing Day Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £255.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.