'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Arrive and drive an awesome Ginetta G40 on a track day at Blyton Park with this hire package. This 1.8 litre has 135bhp and weighs as little as 840kg. This all helps the car reach a top speed of 125mph. This is a great car for novices with little to no track experience. Your track-prepared Ginetta G40 will be waiting for you on arrival and your very own race instructor will help you get the most out of your time. The price includes track entry wristband, 3x20 minutes session out on track across the day, mechanical support, wet and dry weather tyres, professional instruction all day, all fuel and consumables and refreshments. The experience is a full day with shared use of the car.
7.30 am Sign-On
8.00 am Drivers Briefing
9.00 am Track time starts the morning session
1.30 pm Lunch
2.30 pm Track time starts the afternoon session
5.30 pm Day ends
*This a full-day event with shared use of the car. Each guest will receive 3x20 minutes of track time over the course of the day. You will learn how to brake with precision and how to negotiate the numerous tricky turns you will be presented with.
You will be at the circuit all day with approx. 60 mins wheel time split into sessions. Due to the event taking place on a track day, track time may be affected by flags, weather, or pit lane queuing. A set driving time is therefore not guaranteed.
You can order this as a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto an event. This is a full day experience with shared usage of the car.
Minimum age: 18
Minimum height: 5ft 2in
Maximum height: 6ft 4in
Maximum weight: 18 stone
You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
Staff can refuse drivers if they believe the driver may be under the influence of drink or drugs
Severe weather may cause the track day to be postponed.
Runs on selected track days throughout the year.
On-track insurance policy with optional excess reduction.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.