Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £33.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
If you have been looking for a reason to get out the house and be active, this Guided Mountain Biking Experience in the peak district is perfect for you. You will be welcomed to the session with an introduction and briefing with tea or coffee. Don't worry if you don't have the kit, you will be able to hire mountain bikes and helmets. The day will have around 6 hours of mountain biking starting at 9:30am and finishing around 4:30pm. You will learn uphill and downhill techniques and discover the best places to ride in the area. During the day you will experience some of the UK’s best trails, where else is better to learn? Your experienced guide will help you learn about body position, footwork, line choice and cornering on the natural trail. Remember to bring snacks and drinks as you will need the energy to keep up! The beautiful peak district will be the background to you learning your new hobby. And don't forget your waterproofs and sun cream because we all know how unpredictable the British weather is!
Guided mountain biking in the Peak District
Bikes available- or use your own
Learn uphill and downhill riding techniques
Discover the best places to ride
One day introduction to Mountain Biking
Welcome, introduction and briefing with tea or coffee
You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable guide throughout
Experience some of the Uk's best mountain biking trails
Expert tuition to improve your technique and gain confidence
Learn about body position, footwork, line choice and cornering on the natural trail
Bring your own mountain bike or opt for bike hire (available for £30, payable when booking your date)
You will form part of a small group of up to 6 participants for this experience
A good, general level of fitness is required
You will need a hardtail or full suspension mountain bike in good working order (available for hire inc. helmet)
Clothing suited to the weather (waterproofs, warm tops, gloves, etc)
A good supply of snacks and a drink
Sun cream and sunglasses
Minimum Age: 14 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected Saturdays throughout the year
Sessions start at 09:30 finishing around 16:30
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Full Day Introduction to Mountain Biking Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £99.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.