If you're a food lover, Swinton Park Cookery School offers some amazing cookery courses that you simply can't miss. Among them, the Full Day Cookery Course stands out as it teaches you how to make delicious dishes for any occasion, along with seasonal treats and baking. What makes this cookery school so special is its location - it's situated in the converted Georgian stables of Swinton Park in Masham, North Yorkshire. The kitchen is designed in a rustic farmhouse Shaker style, with ample granite worktop space and arched windows that provide a view of the courtyard and the neighbouring castle hotel.
The cookery courses at Swinton Park Cookery School are led by Head Chef Marc Williams and his team of culinary experts. Marc has worked in Two AA Rosette and Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurants and has a passion for sustainability and the heritage and flavours of the Yorkshire Dales. The school's ethos is based on using local and seasonal produce, which enhances the quality of the dishes. Many of the fresh ingredients used in the classes are sourced from Swinton Park's own walled kitchen garden, while meat and fish are sourced from the same estate.
Under the guidance of Chef Marc and his team, you'll have the opportunity to create mouth-watering dishes using the freshest ingredients. The classes have a relaxed and informal approach, which makes the learning process fun and enjoyable.
Cookery courses at the renowned Swinton Park School
Hosted by chef tutors Marc Williams and team
Courses receive top ratings on review websites
Huge range of full and a half day courses to choose from
This is a voucher for a Full Day Premium Cookery Course
Half or full day hands-on, practical cookery class
Choose from a wide range of cookery courses. There's a course to suit everyone!
Classes take place in a stunning country kitchen with breath-taking views of Swinton Estate Grounds and the Yorkshire Dales
Light lunch and refreshments are included
Baking, Pastry and Desserts: Cover key techniques required in the world of baking, desserts and pastry
Artisan Bread Making: Develop your Artisan bread making skills and learn how to make exciting bread for day to day living
Seasonal: Make the most of Yorkshire's seasons by using what is grown locally during various times of the year
Meat and Poultry: Learn how to prepare, cook and carve a full Sunday Lunch
Wellness: Plant Based, Cooking for Better Health, Free From
International Dishes: Indian Masterclass, Italian Cuisine, Middle Eastern, South East Asian, Modern World Street Food
Minimum age 18
All dates are subject to availability
Courses start at 10:00 (arrival at 09:45)
Half days finish around 13:30 and full days approximately 15:30
Full Day Cookery
Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Not suitable for spectators
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Swinton Park Cookery School - Full Day Cookery Course Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £180.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.