Get a hands on experience cooking at the UK’s first Michelin Star Cookery School with a Full Weekday Cookery Class. Learn to recreate French Born Chef Raymond Blanc’s dishes with a variety of classes hosted for you to join. You will be taught cookery skills and techniques from Mark Peregrine’s (the school’s director) team of expert chefs. The classes will last around 6 hours, starting at 9 am and continuing till 4.30 pm, with time for lunch with your fellow classmates in the middle. Some of the courses you can choose from include; Blanc Vite (simple, seasonal dishes), Maman Blanc (Raymond's mother's recipes), Stocks and Sauces, Simply Raymond, Treasures of the Sea, Patisserie, Magic of Vegetables, Pulses and Herbs, Seasonal Dinner Parties or Kitchen Secrets. Once you have completed the full day of cooking you will be able to take home your chef’s jacket and certificate to show off to all your friends.
Full day cookery class at Le Manoir
Cook classic Raymond Blanc's dishes
Michelin starred cuisine at its finest!
Lots of different courses to choose from
Hands on full day cookery class at the UK's first Michelin Starred cookery school
Learn cookery skills and techniques from an expert team of chefs, under the guidance of the schools director, Mark Peregrine
Informal lunch with your fellow students at the cookery school
Teas and coffees are provided
Chefs jacket and certificate of completion to take home with you as a memento of your experience
Classes last six hours
Choose from an extensive list of courses
Please note a surcharge will be applicable on speciality courses not listed
Not suitable for spectators
Course examples include:
Blanc Vite (simple, seasonal dishes)
Maman Blanc (Raymond's mother's recipes)
Stocks and Sauces
Treasures of the Sea
Magic of Vegetables, Pulses and Herbs
Seasonal Dinner Parties
You will form part of a small group of up to 8 participants
Minimum Age: 16 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Weekday course only
Due to popularity of the course it is recommended you book well in advance
Dates are subject to availability for your chosen theme
Courses start at 09:00 finishing at 16:30
Participants should arrive 15 minutes before their session start time
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Full Day Cookery Class Weekday Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £395.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.