'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Our Full Day Classic Road Trips get you behind the wheel of 5 iconic classic cars on a 7-8 hour drive through the Cotswolds, Welsh Borders or Forest of Dean. Choose between 6 different routes as well as themed experiences like our Jaguar Driving Day and Morgan Factory Tour. Each one includes the use of five classic cars including E Types, Triumphs, Alfa Romeos, Porches and MGs. The experiences includes driving routes, fuel and the option to take a friend or family member along for the ride as a passenger.
Welcome, introduction and car briefing
Drive of 5 classic cars
Up to 200-mile driving route
Space for one additional passenger
Please allow a full day for your experience. Please note this experience cannot be cut short.
The vehicle(s) will be supplied with various contents including information pack, maps and guide books which must be returned with the car. This voucher is valid for 10-months from the date of purchase. We recommend booking your voucher 8-12 weeks in advance. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age 25
Maximum age 75
Drivers must hold a full manual UK, European, USA, Australian or New Zealand licence with less than 6 points
You will need to do a DVLA check, fill out our driver form and bring your licence with you when you hire the car
If you fail to bring your DVLA check and/or licence you will not be permitted to collect the car
Includes insurance for 1 driver only (subject to a £1000 excess), with a waiver policy available for £30 extra (reducing the excess to £0)
No smoking or pets allowed in the car
The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
Each trip has a full event support team on hand throughout the day
Places are limited to just 16 people
Cars are subject to availability on the day
You may postpone your booking in adverse weather conditions by mutual agreement with the provider.
Available on selected weekdays from April to September.
Includes insurance for 1 driver only (subject to a £1000 excess), with a waiver policy available for £15 extra, £5 for every additional car thereafter (reducing the excess to £0).
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.