'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
First built in 2015, the Typhoon Turbo is a unique dual seater racing car, that offers the opportunity to enjoy our exciting passenger ride experience, in a car that’s styled to resemble a Formula 1 car. It’s the closest thing you can get to riding a Formula 1 car without the pressure of being at the controls in the driver’s cockpit.
With a chassis extended by 660mm, fitted 4-piston brakes and broad wheels with bigger tyres for a stronger grip, the Typhoon is boosted up to 200 bhp, with an F3 spec sequential, 6-speed gearbox and a 1.6-litre turbocharged Ford EcoBoost engine that helps it accelerate from 0 - 60 mph in a little over 3 seconds.
Upon arrival at our venue in Bicester Heritage Centre, you’ll be welcomed by an expert instructor for the day, who’ll give you your full briefing on what you can expect. After that is where the fun begins, as you’ll get fitted and kitted up in your racing overalls, helmet and gloves. Then it’s time to buckle in as the instructor will take you for six exhilarating high speed passenger laps in the Typhoon Turbo!
Arrival, welcome and briefing.
Race suit, helmet and gloves fitting
Six high-speed passenger laps in a Two Seater Typhoon Turbo
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue from arrival to departure.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age of 12
Minimum height 4ft 6in
Maximum height 6ft 4in
Maximum weight 16 stone
You should be in reasonable health and be able to climb in and out of the vehicle unaided.
This experience isn't suitable for anyone who suffers from Epilepsy, Heart Complaint or Pregnant women
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted.
The experience content, equipment and restrictions may vary
Bad weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed. Where possible an alternative event will be scheduled in this situation.
This event will next run on selected weekday and weekend dates from Spring 2021.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.