Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £36.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
This is a tasting and cookery day that’s truly wild, as you head out on a Foraging Adventure in the dense and secluded woodlands of Appleton in Oxfordshire to discover just what’s out there when you go back to basics with some foraging in the great outdoors. Rest assured you’ll be under the safest and most experienced hands there are, with award winning instructors who are passionate about keeping the traditions of teaching survival techniques alive - they’ve even featured on Bear Grylls’ hit TV show Born Survivor! You’ll get to uncover the secrets of the multitude of edible and medicinal native British woodland flora, how to harvest responsibly and also how to use them. This is a truly organic experience, with a strong focus on conservation and protection, and on trees and their different bounty of fruits and what they have to offer. The course is always tailored to the climate in the Oxfordshire area at the time you attend, so you’ll be gathering in a harvest that’s abundant for that time of year. As well as a multitude of tasting opportunities and how to cook outdoors throughout the day, the day itself will climax with a meal preparation around a campfire, based on the game or plants and fruits you have harvested. And as the ingredients will vary depending on the time of year, the excitement comes from waiting to see what you bring to the table! It’s an experience that’s ideal to awaken the hunter-gatherer in you or the forager fan in your life.
Go foraging in Appleton in Oxfordshire
Hosted by award-winning bushcraft expert Jason
Unearth the edible & medicinal flora all around you
Cook up a feast with the fruits of your labour!
Join an instructor on a day of foraging around woodlands
You will learn floral identification techniques
Learn about useful and medical plants available in the woodland
Hands on training on how to harvest resources and prepare ingredients
There will be tasting sessions through the day
Allow spending a whole day at the venue
All equipment and instruction is provided
All instructors are fully qualified in survival, wildlife and first aid techniques
Food will be provided and consists of what can be collected on the day
Maximum group size is 16 with a minimum of three instructors providing tuition
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected dates during spring and autumn months
Minimum age is 18
Under 16's must be accompanied by a participating adult
You are advised to wear suitable outdoor, waterproof clothing and sensible footwear
You will need to be prepared to travel on foot over rough terrain and spend a day outdoors
This activity is not suitable for spectators
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Foraging Adventure Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £110.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.