'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Take your seat(s) on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters to see Newcastle's greatest landmarks.
Including the magnificent bridges over the Tyne and the Metro Centre, then onto the Angel of the North passing close to Ouston and Birtley. We fly down the A1 towards Durham then back over to Washington and the Nissan car plant, onto the Penshaw Monument and heading towards Sunderland. Onwards towards the coastline, we pass by Marsden and South Shields. From here we fly along The River Tyne for another glorious view of the city and the resplendent St James' Park Football Stadium in all its glory, before returning to the helipad.
• Fly for 25-30 mins on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters (or Equivalent)
• Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Co-pilot Seat is a £30 upgrade on the day
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Valid for flights from Newcastle upon Tyne
• Flying Season is April - October
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Extended Newcastle City And Angel Of The North Tour For Two Near Me