See Cambridge from a traditional Punt on the River Cam. Book the Private Punting Tour for 12 people to spend an hour relaxing as your guide shows you the historical sights of the Cambridge riverside. Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drink so you can have a floating picnic as you enjoy learning about the history of the city. No need to worry about getting cold on the water as there are blankets and umbrellas provided for your use. The private punting tour is perfect for celebrating special occasions with your family or a large group of friends. After you book all you have to do is sit back, relax and watch the world go by.
Exclusive punting tours of Cambridge
Tour the River Cam in a chauffeured punt
Private group trips for 12
See the wonderful Cambridge colleges from the water
One hour exclusive punting tour
Traditional punt through the heart of the historic city of Cambridge
Your experienced punt chauffeur will guide you past the historic Cambridge Riverside buildings
Guided commentary included if required or just sit back, enjoy the views and relax
The bespoke 12-seater punts come complete with cushions, lumbar supports and blankets
Guests can bring their own food or drink to mark the occasion
Exclusive Tour for Twelve
Enjoy a traditional punt for up to 12 people
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Tours operate between February and
December (closed January)
Exclusive Tour for Twelve
Weekday and weekend dates between 10:00 and 19:00
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult and
be supervised at all times
Wheelchair access is not possible due to the traditional design
of the punts
Passengers with limited mobility can be assisted on board by the
Well behaved dogs are welcome on tours
Spectators are welcome to come along and wave you off
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £140.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.