Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £35.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Standing proud on Edinburgh’s skyline at the top of Castle Rock, Edinburgh Castle has long held fascination and interest for many years. And now you and a loved one or friend can get the chance to step inside and discover centuries of history with a tour around Edinburgh Castle, followed by a three course meal at one of the Old Town end of Edinburgh’s top restaurants. As you walk up the cobblestoned Royal Mile, which the Castle is situated at the end of, with tickets in hand, you’ll get to really take in the excitement of stepping foot into this old Iron Age fort from the 11th century, that has bore witness to numerous births, death, sieges and battles in its time, with over 2 million visitors a year making it the second most visited paid tourist attraction in the UK. Of course, nowadays, it’s best recognised as the home of the annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo that takes place annually every August. The British Military still has a presence at the castle - hence the sentries - and there’s also a working Garrison and numerous regimental museums situated inside the castle. Not only this, but there’s also the Sentry guarded Scottish Crown Jewels, first worn by Queen Mary in 1543, the one o’clock gun fire, and beside St Margaret’s chapel - one of the oldest standing chapels in Scotland, built in 1130 - one of the largest siege guns in Europe - Mons Meg. After all of that history to take in, you can then make your way to Gusto Italian to enjoy the very best modern Italian cuisine with a three course meal to bring your day out in Edinburgh to a fitting conclusion!
Tickets for two to Edinburgh Castle with a meal
Dine at a local restaurant after your visit
See Mons Meg, the Honours of Scotland and more
Entrance to Edinburgh Castle for two people
Three course meal for two at Gusto Italian
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
At least one person over 18 must attend
This experience is not suitable for spectators
It is recommended to wear flat comfortable walking shoes for going around the castle
Please note: service charge is not included
Please note that is a sample menu and is subject to change.
HOUMOUS - served with crispy music bread, and pumpkin seeds
SLOW-COOKED MEATBALLS - pork meatballs in a rich tomato sauce and grated Gran Moravia cheese
BRUSCHETTA - with heritage tomatoes, basil and garlic, finished with extra virgin olive oil
CRISPY LEMON AND PEPPER CALAMARI - in a light and golden crispy tempura batter, with lemon mayonnaise
PAN-ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST WITH MUSHROOM AND TARRAGON -with a delicate crispy skin, served with a fresh, creamy tarragon sauce, mushrooms, mash and crispy polenta
RIGATONI ARRABBIATA - with tomato, red chillies and fresh basil
PAN FRIED FILLET OF SEA BASS - on a bed of tenderstem broccoli, almonds and red chillies served with potato gratin
PEPPERONI SALSICCIA SOURDOUGH PIZZA - D.O.P San Marzano tomato, pepperoni salsiccia and Fior Di Latte mozzarella
ROASTED VEGETABLE ORZOTTO - D.O.P San Marzano tomato, cooked spelt and chillies topped with beetroot, artichoke hearts, crispy cavolo nero and sweet potato crisps
BOMBOLINI - lightly sweetened dough balls with Biscoff dip and Chantilly cream
HOMEMADE GUSTO TIRAMISU - homemade to our own secret recipe
ITALIAN GELATO ICE CREAM (V) - Gelato: choose three scoops from Madagascan vanilla, chocolate, salted caramel, or strawberries and cream
SORBET (VG, RG) - Choose three scoops from lemon or fruits of the forest
Menu includes a choice of ½ pint beer, small house wine, ½ pint of post mix (Pepsi Max or lemonade) or a tea or coffee
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Monday to Sunday throughout the year excluding the Christmas and New Year period
Edinburgh Castle is open from 9.30am until 6pm in summer (1st April - 30th September) and until 5pm in winter (1 October - 31st March)
Gusto Italian opens Monday – Sunday 12-10pm
Please note that at Gusto Italian, Saturday after 5pm cannot be booked
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Edinburgh Castle and Meal for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £107.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.