Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £58.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Explore Edinburgh, Scotland's historic and cosmopolitan capital city from the air, on this exclusive 30 minute sightseeing tour in a private executive Jet Ranger helicopter! The seat of the Scottish Government, the Scottish Parliament, Scotland's highest courts and a wide variety of historic and cultural attractions including Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, Arthur's Seat in Holyrood Park, Murrayfield (Scotland's largest stadium), and of course the globally renowned annual Fringe Festival for comedy, theatre and arts that is held every August, Edinburgh - or Auld Reekie as it's known in these parts - is certainly not short of things to see, both on the ground and also from the air. And as you cruise to an altitude of 1000 ft, not only will you see the city, but you'll also take in the majestic twin Forth Rail and Road Bridges at Queensferry that spans across the Firth of Forth estuary. And your on-board pilot will ensure you don't miss a second of the sights over the intercom headset. This is one helicopter sightseeing tour to which you'll be saying "Haste ye back"!
Cruise over Edinburgh in an executive helicopter
Trip departs from a rural helipad in Edinburgh
See all the famous sights from 1000ft in the air
Minimum age for these sightseeing flights is 6 yrs
30 minute helicopter flight on board a JetRanger helicopter
Pre flight safety briefing
Highlights include: The Forth Rail and Road Bridges, Edinburgh Airport, Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh Castle, Murrayfield Stadium and The City of Edinburgh
Up to 3 vouchers holders will fly in the rear of the helicopter
Please allow one hour for this experience
Minimum age 6
Under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Maximum height 6ft 6ins
Weight restrictions: maximum 15 stone* (please see anything else section below)
Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Minimum Age: 6 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Weight: 95.00 kg
Selected weekends between April and October
Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
Flying activities have maximum weights (per seat) to ensure health and safety along with the comfort of fellow passenger
You must enter passenger/participant weight at the time of booking an experience. If weight varies between the time of initial booking and date of flight experience it remains the responsibility of the customer to update their individual weight via their online account prior to flight
All passengers will be weighed before flight and if disparity exists between weight disclosed and actual weight (within reason), the passenger may be illegible to fly
Pleasure Flights (Helicopter)
Group size of One – Max 15 Stone (95kg)
Please note that the maximum weight limit for the Co Pilot Seat on a helicopter pleasure flight varies depending on aircraft and other operational considerations
If as a party of one you weigh in excess of 15 stone, you may still be able to fly however you will need to purchase an additional seat. This seat will either have to remain unoccupied or can be occupied by an individual as long as the combined total as listed above is not exceeded
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £175.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.