'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy a motor racing experience with a twist. Use your driving skills, coordination and nerve to take part in an exhilarating challenge with this JCB Dumper Racing for Two gift.You and a friend will take the controls of a specially modified digger, perfectly designed for racing. An instructor will be on hand to run through the controls of these fascinating vehicles, and then it's time for both of you to take to the circuit. Your group will be split, with competitors racing over two heats. Not only will you be competing against your fellow drivers, but also against the clock as you look to secure a qualifying time quick enough to make the final.The winner of the grand finale race will be crowned the champion, and all racers will receive a special commemorative certificate as a reminder of a fantastic experience and an awesome day.
Introduction and safety briefing
Compete in at least two heats
Grand finale race
Champion is crowned
Racers receive a commemorative certificate
Diggerland Ltd - West Yorkshire - Castleford
Diggerland (Kent) - Kent - Strood
Your dumper experience will last for approximately 2 hours.
This voucher is valid for 10 months. You will receive a voucher by post with instructions on how to book.
To participate in this activity you need to be at least 17 years old
If you suffer from epilepsy or any other medical condition which prohibits driving then you will not be able to take part
You will need a full valid driving licence to take part
There will be up to 24 other people in your group
This experience is not dependant on suitable weather conditions unless the safety of attendee's and the staff is compromised.
Generally the last Saturday evening of the month, April to September.
You're welcome to bring along family and friends to watch.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.