'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The perfect opportunity to experience some of the most exciting driving stunts normally only seen in the movies! Push yourself to the limit in a performance car with professional stunt drivers. Learn from the best, in a safe and controlled environment. Professional 1-2-1 instruction learning the techniques and the putting them into practice.
Instructor stunt demonstrations
Handbrake parallel parking
Learn how to perform the perfect J Turn
Learn the art of Drifting
Tackle the slalom time trial course
Prize for the winner
Allow 3 hours at the venue. AM or PM sessions available.
The price listed is for one driver. Group and corporate bookings welcome and receive a better price for 12 drivers or more. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Drivers must have a full UK driving licence, be between 4ft 10" - 6ft 4" and weight below 18 stone.
See our terms and conditions.
Selected dates throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.