Learn the art of drifting and the skills needed to master this popular sport. After a drivers safety briefing and demonstration from the instructor its time to step into the hot seat and experience the thrill of drifting. You'll be taught the key elements such as weight transfer, balance and throttle control, the art of transitions and complete task such as donuts, and figure of eights. Then it's onto the Game of Drift. This is sure to bring out your competitive side as you drift and try to hit targets with the rear of the car and make it onto the podium. Not only will you get to drive you will also be given 3 hot laps driven by one of the instructors who have extensive backgrounds when it comes to drifting and will show you how it's done!
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Session learning balance and donuts
Session learning transitions, figure of 8s
5 laps of 'Game of Drift'
3 Hot Laps
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue from arrival to departure. Your drive time will be approx 20 minutes.
Collision damage waiver for £10 can be purchased on the day. This is optional but drivers will be liable for the first £500 of any damage to the cars if the waiver is not take. Please note helmets are provided. However due to health and hygiene Balaclavas must be worn. Customers are more then welcome to bring their own balaclava or helmet. Balaclavas are £4 to buy on the day.
Birmingham Wheels Raceway (Birmingham, Midlands).
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase.
Minimum age of 16. Non License holders must complete a basic competency test before being allowed to complete activities. This test is also mandatory for license holders who fail to produce their license on the day and cost £20. This is a condition for insurance purposes and is not flexible. Small group sizes, maximum 6 per instructor and car. Please note helmets are provided. However due to health and hygiene Balaclavas must be worn. Customers are more then welcome to bring their own balaclava or helmet. Balaclavas are £4 to buy on the day.
In the case of the event being cancelled due to adverse weather, you will be contacted and be given alternative dates to rebook.
Selected weekdays and weekends from January-December.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.